February was my first full month of training for the marathon. I didn't miss a workout which that in itself should be worth a gold star considering we had three snow days an over 27 inches just for February. Our average snow fall for the year is 28". The workouts seem to be going well and I feel pretty strong. I introduced into my workouts some hill work and tempo runs. I enjoy the hill work better than the tempo runs. I ran my longest run so far today, 6 miles, which went well but I can't seem to imagine running 20 more miles!! I will just take it one week at a time. What do you do when you are faced with a challenge that seem surmountable? My totals for this month are included.
Miles run = 53
Weight training = 3 hrs. 15 min.
No comments:
Post a Comment