
So the past day or two I have had many teachers at school, as well as at my gymnastics gym that I teach at, say how crazy the kids have been. One teacher made the comment that she felt invisible because she would show the kids what to do and no one would be watching or looking at her. Another teacher commented how "the kids did everything but listen." I believe that a full moon in some way affects how the kids react or act. The kids seem to bounce off the wall, not listen or even act like themselves. I can't explain why, no one really can, but if you are a teacher you know what I am talking about. We have been doing this crazy unit which has been fun but there is so much the kids have to do and so many directions they need to follow. To say the least we had some learning opportunities happening today.
I was so glad to get out of the school and have a run to do. I had a tempo run tonight and while these are still not my favorite workouts I did pretty well. I was able to run for two miles at a 6.5 mph and then sprint out the end of my workout. So far a good week of running. Tomorrow another 4 miles. Won't be hard but Saturday I have the long run, 8 miles. Can't wait to see how it goes.
Paula,
ReplyDeleteHow awesome that you are going to run a marathon! Best wishes!
Also, hope you will check in on Columbus City Schools job postings. We won't be hiring a lot this year, but still hope you will give us a look!
Mrs. P (Gina's mom)