Sunday, April 18, 2010

10 miler and a lot todo

This weekend was crazy. We had a friend come in town, I had a shower and bachelorette party as well as trying to fit in my long run. This week was a recovery week so I had an easy week. I only had to run 10 miles.

With Saturday being so busy I actually switched the long run to Friday. Here in Columbus it was rainy and stormy. I dodged the raindrops and was able to fit in the long run but it was so windy. I felt a little like Piglet from Whinnie the Pooh blowing away in the wind. I did end up finishing in a pretty good time, but I am worried because it seems as if all my weekends coming up are like this weekend where I have too much to fit in and not enough time.

I am worried when I start vamping up my mileage again how I can fit it all in. I like the running and training for the marathon but fitting it all in is 1. time consuming and 2. hard to make it all work and fit in to my day. I haven't yet reached the top mileage so my long runs are only going to get longer. So I will have to cut out something or re-arrange my schedule more.

How do you juggle the things you have to do/want to do with the time you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment