I got to go up to Cleveland area to visit one of the girls from the program. There are four of us that were really close in our masters program. We haven't gotten to see each other all together in a couple of months. I left town on Friday early afternoon and we went out to the Great Lakes Brewery and had dinner and drinks. We had a great time and then got to hang out all day on Saturday. Thus, this means I didn't get to run when I was suppose to.
I had planned on running today only there were thunderstorms all day long so I was forced in side. I split up the running 1/2 on one treadmill and then 1/2 on another treadmill. I hated the thought of this. I am not the type of person who likes to run in the rain, but running 14 miles on a treadmill is not ideal either. In my head I completed 2/3 of the race. With running at the gym I got a short break which I was relating to walking for water, which I plan on doing, and I felt as if I could have done one more 7 mile run. Then there is just the last couple miles to run.
I have the cap city half is this weekend and I am looking forward to the race and seeing how my time ends up for a 1/2 when I am pushing it a little bit. I would like to be right around 2 hours to finish. Hopefully there just won't be any rain.
No comments:
Post a Comment