SO... I thought my last blog before my big run would be asking for advice and well wishes. Some of you have been able to post on here others have not. If you would like to send me some well wishes you can leave them as a comment or send them to my email: martens15@gmail.com. I'll blog how it went with pictures (from my new camera) when I finish up.
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Well wishing
I have been looking at the countdown on my blog and it is making me nervous looking at that. It seems much better to just say I am running this weekend in stead of saying it is in 4 days. Truth be told I have no idea what to expect or what I should be doing as well. I have been drinking water and having some carbs but just mentally trying to prepare myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Paula,
ReplyDeleteFirstly, Happy Belated Birthday...sorry I forgot to write you. Tell Jason that he is very sweet to be a guest writer on your blog. I'm glad the 20 mile run went so well. We were in town that day but we seemed to miss each other again. I can't believe your race is this weekend!! I can't imagine trying to make it through 26 miles but I know you can do it. You have to be in such amazing shape...I am so jealous :-) My only advise to you...get through it and celebrate big at the end. You have been through an incredible journey and I am happy to have the chance to feel like I was with you along the way. Looking forward to hearing you say "I did it!!".
Kim