Monday, January 11, 2010
Circuit training
So traditionally I wouldn't think that a circuit training would be my ideal work out. I have always liked doing cardio for a good chunk of time and then do some lifting after I have finished with my cardio. I would mainly do lifting on machines and then sprinkle in a few free weights here and there. My good friend (my new personal trainer as well as a great athletic trainer) put me through a circuit work out where all the exercises have dual functions. For example one exercise in the circuit has side lunges with triceps free weight pushdowns at the same time. They are all challenging but I have come to love the Bosu and exercise ball. Each time it gets a little easier but it is still very challenging. I highly recommend combining exercises to kick your workout routine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment