Thursday, January 21, 2010

Restaurant week

I love a good meal as much as the next person. My Mom and Dad took my boyfriend and I to dinner tonight at one of the best restaurants in Columbus, Barcelona. It is restaurant week this week here in Columbus where a local magazine is sponsoring this event where each restaurant has a set three course meal that you can choose from the menu for a a set price. I love lamb, and I had a salad, meatball paella, and then a banana fosters like dessert. All I could think of is how many calories I was eating. I kept thinking back to the Biggest Loser recently where they highlighted how much calories is in just one course. Most of the dishes contained over 2500 calories and how this is contributing to the obesity rat in the U.S. I had three courses tonight!! Granted I didn't eat all of it but I am going out tomorrow night and Saturday as well. I better make it to the gym and do an extra long workout.

Anyone else over indulge recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment