Sunday, March 28, 2010

This is the start of a new week as well as a new quarter. I still function somewhat off of Ohio State's schedule. This is due in part to the fact that the gymnastics facility I teach at goes on Ohio Sates Schedule because we have so many OSU students as our instructors. So just like the beginning of every new quarter we had our meeting where we learn our new dance and get our books set up for the coming week.

In doing this you get to talk to all the people that you don't normally work with and see what they are up to. We have a small staff, totally around 14 or so. I started talking with one girl who has done numerous marathons. I was talking to her about details that she could help me with. In talking to her I discovered that almost half of our staff was running the Capital City 1/2 marathon the first weekend in May. My hope is that I can start running with some of these girls for my long runs so I can spare Jason from having to ride the bike the whole time I am running. Which will only leave me with the really long runs to find someone to run with.

No comments:

Post a Comment